[c-nsp] Tools to analyze and process gathered Netflow-Data

Mark Borchers mborchers at igillc.com
Tue Sep 14 17:43:26 EDT 2004

I've been using flow-tools in recent years, because it's
so powerful in being able to slice and dice the Netflow
data in different ways.  However, I previously used Cisco's
commercial Netflow collection/analysis software.  If you
only need to see the ASN info, the Cisco software is
virtually point-and-click and gives you nice histograms
along with the sorted spreadsheet-style lists.