[c-nsp] Re: Cisco VPN w/ IPsec and NAT

Bryan bryan at tec-works.com
Sat Sep 18 20:09:54 EDT 2004

Thanks Luan.  I've looked at all of those and none are exactly what I
need.

The problem is that the IP I need to have the traffice appear to be coming
from (nat IP) doesn't currently exist in my network and the IP was give by
the distant end.

Also, the other end isn't a Cisco and they aren't being very helpful as to
what it exactly is.

| Bryan Welch                  Direct:(425)844-8500 |
| Tec-Works LLC                Cell:  (206)920-5718 |
|  Total Network Solutions     Fax:   (425)844-8637 |
|                              bryan at tec-works.com  |
|            <<--WWW.TEC-WORKS.COM-->>              |