[c-nsp] PA-T3 vs. PA-T3+

Ian Dickinson ian.dickinson at pipex.net
Sun Sep 19 09:05:34 EDT 2004

cablelength [ 0-450 ]

Although you set a length in feet, there are only 2 underlying
settings (0 - 50ft and 51 - 450ft) - default setting is 10.
Any value you enter is mapped to one setting or the other.
So it's not worth trying lots of variations on this - just
2 options will get the same result if you're troubleshooting.

Ian