[c-nsp] warm-reboot on c1712

Luan Nguyen luan.nguyen at mci.com
Mon Sep 27 08:37:25 EDT 2004

According to FN II, the 1712 support the warm reload feature with adv
enterprise, adv ip, adv sec,  and 2 other ip/adsl/+ fw/ids ipsec 3des.  On
the link that you send, click on the www.cisco.com/go/fn  then chose warm
reload, then chose ios...etc, then click on the pulldown platform, 1711 and
1712 have that feature.

Luan