[c-nsp] T1 circuits over OC3

RH List Account lists at 101.net
Wed Sep 29 13:27:20 EDT 2004

Good afternoon folks,

I have an ATM-OC3 circuit into my local telco, and they are able to deliver
Frame and SMDS (remember that?) clients with no problems.  However, straight
T1 or frac-T1 connections are a no-go.  I have a few clients who want to get
off the frame cloud and onto direct T1s.  The telco has no clue on how to
deliver it so that I can see it, or what config I should be using.

Here's hoping one of you have been able to do this successfully.  As a hint,
here are snips from my configs for Frame and SMDS:

Frame client:

interface ATM3/0.23 point-to-point

bandwidth 256

 ip address .