[c-nsp] SHDSL CPE's? 4wire?

Per Carlson ml at carlson.homeunix.net
Thu Sep 30 13:51:24 EDT 2004

On 2004-09-30 16:47, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> I Mean... eSHDSL... The new SHDSL stuff...
>
> eSHDSL will deliver 5.7MB per single copper pair... And in Australia Nextep,
> which already does 4wire SHDSL will be able to deliver 4wire eSHDSL
> (10mb/10mb).

OK, now I know what you mean. I think ITU actually has named this
'Enhanced SHDSL' for G.SHDSL.bis (googling 'shdl bis' at least returns
some ITU links).

If Cisco could release that in 2- and 4-wire mode, yeah nice. But
frankly, I is not expecting that in a 800-series router, maybe in a HWIC
  for the 1800/2800/3800-series.

Per