[c-nsp] FW: [2600-AU] Catalyst Port Security

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Sep 30 20:37:35 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: m
Sent: Tuesday, 28 September 2004 2:04 PM
To: 2600-list at wiretapped.net
Subject: [2600-AU] Catalyst Port Security

Before I get on the phone to call TAC, I'm wondering if anyone can help on
this issue...

I am attempting to restrict two (2) ports on a Cisco Catalyst 2950 to a list
of ~5 MAC addresses. These MAC addresses are the only addresses permitted to
connect on these two public ports.

PROBLEM: A mac address can only be associated with one port at a time thus -
I cannot apply both lists two both ports.

If anyone on the list has info on how to do this or knows of someone who
does I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't want to have to call up
TAC-Thailand...

----

...Skeeve

 Personal Web Hosting from $5/month            www.platformnetworks.net