[c-nsp] pix 501 license problem

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Fri Apr 1 09:51:39 EST 2005

I don't think it is possible for the pix to downgrade itself...but
stranger things have happened.  Best bet is to email licensing at cisco.com
with the serial number/contract number/whatever and if you are entitled
they will email you back the proper activation-key.

Thanks,

josh duffek    network engineer
consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org