[c-nsp] 12.2S or 12.3 ?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Sat Apr 2 03:28:51 EST 2005

On (2005-03-31 22:34 +0100), Ryan O'Connell wrote:

> It *was* in 12.2(S) but got removed as it shouldn't have been in there
> apparently. I need to check[1] tommorow if that one release got rebuilds
> for security issues as it seems at the moment to be the only sane option
> for IPv6-enabled ADSL in our architecture.

 It was 12.2(14)S5 where it was removed, prior to that it worked IIRC. Nice
thing was, that as it shouldn't have been there in the first place it was
not mentioned in the release notes that it got removed. I was tad surprised
to see that patch level upgrade of IOS removed that big features.
 Cisco might think that I can only blame myself on this one, but what
would be definitive source for checking what feature is supported and
whats not supported? It surely can't be feature navigator.

--
  ++ytti