[c-nsp] Central Authentication (Tacacs+ / Radius)

Vandy Hamidi vandy.hamidi at markettools.com
Mon Apr 4 16:32:57 EDT 2005

I'm looking to (finally) implement a central AAA server.
I'm not looking to integrate with AD/LDAP, just a local DB on a central
server.  Just a simple Authen, Author, and Accounting server for tiered
access and logging capabilities.

In the past I've used CiscoSecure Tacacs+ server and it worked quite
well.
I was planning on using it again, but wanted to see if the group could
recommend a newer (CS is from 2002 I believe) AAA server.

Please share your experiences and recommendations, I would appreciate
hearing what others use or don't use and why.

	-=Vandy=-