[c-nsp] Question about RSP4 memory

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Tue Apr 5 13:05:15 EDT 2005

RSP4 memory is buffered DIMM memory (can't recall the voltage).  It is
not compatible with normal unbuffered DIMM's you find in most PC's.  It
is however compatible with a number of server memory sticks of the era
(AKA I know that Compaq 1850R's can use the memory).

The easiest way to see if you have the right type is to compare the
notches on the DIMM's.  One notch key's for un/buffered, the other for
voltage.

VIP2-50's, GRP's and E0-2 GSR LC's are in the same boat (for CPU
memory).

David