[c-nsp] 12.0S IPv6 support

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Tue Apr 12 04:00:03 EDT 2005

chris at nmedia.net (Chris Cappuccio) wrote:

> Right, I meant 12.0S
>
> If you try software advisor to compare features or find images with a specific
> feature, anything with IPv6 is 12.2S only, 12.0S is never listed, even though
> it is listed in the IPv6 related documentation

You said the bad word, "Cisco Software Advisor". When will it
support 76xx? When will it have features for all images stored
within, so comparisons actually work? When will it not break
somewhere in the Javascript half of the time?

I'm using it frequently, but for finding the right image, it's
still better to ask people and to make educated guesses...

Elmar.