[c-nsp] easy way to re-route sql traffic down alternate link? - verify commands

Matt Bazan Mbazan at onelegal.com
Tue Apr 12 15:22:53 EDT 2005

Here's how I plan to set this up.  Looks very straightforward.  If
anyone would have a sec to point out problems I'd be very appreciative:

SanRafael#(config) access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 1433 //ACL for
sql traffic
SanRafael#(config) route-map SQL-Traffic permit
SanRafael#(config-route-map) match ip address 110
SanRafael#(config-route-map) set ip next hop <address of 'C' router>
	//should I use an interface instead of IP here to insure proper
route?
SanRafael#(config) int fa0/0
SanRafael#(config-if) ip policy route map SQL-Traffic
	//if i understand correctly, policy map needs to be applied to
interface that policy traffic enters on.

then setup reverse on the 'A' router.  anything else?  thanks again.

  Matt