[c-nsp] CoPP

Mike Bernico mbernico at illinois.net
Tue Apr 12 16:36:41 EDT 2005

CoPP is definitely a good thing, but it is not a silver bullet.  We've
had some luck with it, but if you throw enough traffic at the box it
will still die.  It does tend to make it hard to kill however, and we
prefer it over rACLs where available.

12.0.30S on the GSR is supposed to have distributed CoPP, should be even
better.

Mike Bernico