[c-nsp] Block traffic between users in the same vlan

Ruben Montes Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Wed Apr 13 11:06:30 EDT 2005

Hello,

I want to block traffic between users in the same vlan: the only communication allowed will be with the default gateway of this vlan.

source dest action
192.168.1.0/24 192.168.1.1/32(gateway) permit
192.168.1.0/24 192.168.1.0/24 deny
192.168.1.0/24 not(192.168.1.0/24) permit

Can this be accomplished with VACLs? This is a wifi environment and we want to block all access between wifi clients. I know there's a functionality called PSPF, but this only applies to clients associated in the same AP.
Any working configuration would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ruben