[c-nsp] c7200-IO-FE Dumps to Rommon on boot

Eric Kagan ekagan at axsne.com
Wed Apr 13 11:39:10 EDT 2005

I have an IO that dumps to rommon on every boot.  I have followed the
instructions at the URL below for recovery and no luck.  I can change the
boot properties, issue a reset and it does load.  I have tried to do a
config-reg 0x2102 from IOS and write with no luck.  I even tried erasing all
images off the bootflash and copying new boot image from a working router
and no luck.  Any other suggestions here or is the IO junk ?

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/130/recovery_c7500.html

Thanks
Eric