[c-nsp] corrupted IOS image when transferring using PCMCIA card

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Apr 14 11:36:48 EDT 2005

Interesting.  It also mentions that both ends need to support it.  Have
you found any IOS or CatOS versions that don't support 1024 block sizes?
Any special commands needed to use it?

Thanks,

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495