[c-nsp] Dual Analog Dial-up Config

Paul Stewart pauls at nexicom.net
Fri Apr 15 12:45:33 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a config they could share with dual-56K dial-up?  I'm
working on a config right now for a 1720 with a WIC-2AM module trying to
establish a multi-link PPP session to a remote RAS box.

I have done lots of ISDN multi-links before but this one I'm sure I am
missing something really simple...:)

Thanks for any help...

Paul

Config so far:

Current configuration : 1472 bytes
!
version 12.2
no service pad
service tcp-keepalives-in
service tcp-keepalives-out
service timestamps debug datetime localtime
service timestamps log datetime localtime
service password-encryption
service compress-config
!
hostname gw-madawaska
!
logging queue-limit 100
logging buffered 4096 debugging
enable secret 5 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx
!
username admin privilege 15 password XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
memory-size iomem 15
clock timezone EST -5
clock summer-time EDT recurring
ip subnet-zero
interface FastEthernet0
~ ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0
~ no ip redirects
~ no ip proxy-arp
~ ip nat inside
~ speed auto
~ no cdp enable
!
interface Async1
~ no ip address
~ ip nat outside
~ encapsulation ppp
~ timeout absolute 30000 0
~ dialer in-band
~ dialer pool-member 1
~ no keepalive
~ ppp authentication pap callin
~ ppp pap sent-username pstewart password XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
~ ppp multilink
interface Dialer1
~ ip address negotiated
~ ip nat outside