[c-nsp] Inter ISP routing question

Kenny Sallee k_sallee at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:02:14 EDT 2005

A couple vendors make products that can do this for
you.  It is different then running BGP and you need
address space from each provider (doesn't have to be a
/24 can be a smaller block depending on your needs)
and NAT friendly applications.  Radware LinkProof is
one and F5 (Link Controller I think the product is
called) makes another.  I believe there are other
vendors as well - might even be a linux application
that can do it.  Having said that, I would still
recommend BGP unless you have a real good reason not
to use it.
Kenny