[c-nsp] 6509/Sup720 MPLS P limitations

Ran Liebermann ranmails at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:49:22 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

We're running Sup720-3BXLs as P routers with X6408A modules.
It should work just fine also for you.

If you plan to use it with surrounding routers which are not MPLS
capable/enabled then you'd probably like to run it with 12.2(17d)SXB7
since at least a few versions before that we ran into some problems
where it just stopped encapsulating packets when involved with traffic
going from MPLS enabled to non-MPLS enabled routers through it.

Cheers,
--
Ran.