[c-nsp] OpenSSL Certs in 3000 Concentrator

Crist Clark crist.clark at globalstar.com
Wed Apr 20 15:15:59 EDT 2005

I'm trying to import some home-made certificated generated with OpenSSL
into a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000. In the configuration GUI, I'm talking
about the,

   Administration | Certificate Management | Install | SSL Certificate with Private Key | Cut & Paste Text

Page. It doesn't seem to like the formats of the files I'm putting
in there. I thought they may want a PKCS#12 file, but that appears
incorrect. My guess is that they don't like the format of the key file.
I've tried the default key file,