[c-nsp] Re: [cisco-bba] BNAS Authentication Problems

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Apr 20 18:08:35 EDT 2005

Would need more information. If you have debugs from when these
sessions connect, that would be the most helpful. "debug ppp negot",
"debug aaa per", "debug aaa author", and "debug radius" would probably
be the most helpful. If you don't have debugs, please at least send
the user profile. Usually when IPCP closes, it is because of
authorization failure, which can result from an IPCP attribute failing
when applied (maybe the profile refers to a invalid ACL, or there is a
syntax error in a route or ACL definition).

Dennis