[c-nsp] Multilink PPP throughput instable

tony kam chiwaikam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:37:45 EDT 2005

Thanks Mikael! If it is still getting the same result after all these TCP
optimization, do you think there is something to do with MLPPP
configurations? Or it is the behavior of MLPPP bundle under heavy
congestion?
Please note that individual E1 link is working perfect in bidirectional ftp,
i.e., put and get at the same time on the same pair of servers.