[c-nsp] VLANS.....

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:49:10 EDT 2005

Hi Devendra,

            Well looks like you are getting too far without adequate
knowledge at the base.

Since you stated  no body clarifies basics then follow the  steps to
gain total insight -

1 Read Sybex CCNA Study Guide Chapter 2 .
2 Then move on 2 and Appendix on VLANs.
3 Read  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps4324/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00803671e0.html
and Do loads of practicals.
4 Then move on to Cisco press CCNP Switching self study guide.
5 Finally
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080081042.html

That will give you a lot of information and you will know were to go from here..

Note - WE usually discuss loads of advanced issues on this list, in
case you need any further help let m know off line.

Regards
Raja