[c-nsp] Match on MED in BGP inbound route-map

Ravi Vaidyanathan vravi at research.telcordia.com
Tue Apr 26 12:45:01 EDT 2005

Aaron,

Thanks for your response. I did try match metric first, here's what it told
me:

#(config-route-map)#match metric 10
% "IN-COMM" used as BGP inbound route-map, metric match not supported

Appears it only supports an IGRP metric in this context. At least at the IOS
version I am running (12.2xTx).

thanks,
Ravi