[c-nsp] IP conflict !!! How to avoid this....

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue Apr 26 13:45:16 EDT 2005

Different VLAN would fix it, as would taking away the admin rights from a violator's machine, assuming it's Windows NT/2000/XP.  Can't change the address then, short of hacking the admin password.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495