[c-nsp] Match on MED in BGP inbound route-map

Ravi Vaidyanathan vravi at research.telcordia.com
Wed Apr 27 10:25:46 EDT 2005

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I seem to have the same problem
when I use "match metric" in an outbound route map. Could this be an IOS
version issue?

#route-map TEST_OUT permit 10
#match metric 10
(config-router)#neighbor 172.18.6.2 route-map TEST_OUT out
% "TEST_OUT" used as BGP outbound route-map, metric match not supported

thanks,
Ravi