[c-nsp] SSH Sessions on IOS

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Apr 27 12:30:48 EDT 2005

If I understand you correctly, that situation can happen with telnet
as well. The router can't tell the difference between a user who is
idle and user who has disappeared off the network because there is no
output generated toward the user without input from the user (unless
you have debug/logs enabled or something). Try "service
tcp-keepalives-in".

Dennis