[c-nsp] Automated nighly backup of config files to linux serv er

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Thu Apr 28 09:08:14 EDT 2005

At 08:54 AM 4/28/2005, MacKinnon, Ian wrote:

> [...]

I know free was requested, but a reasonably priced program (~$150)
called CatTools made by Kiwi Software is out there. We use that here
and it works very well for us. Full reports emailed every time a
change is detected in addition to standard archiving configs per device.

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/cattools2.htm

Just throwing it out there as an option.

Actually, there is a freeware version of it which is limited to the following:

Up to 5 devices in the device database
Up to 5 scheduled activities
Up to 2 simultaneous TFTP sessions
Single threaded operation

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of
fear" -- Mark Twain