[c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Apr 29 08:08:17 EDT 2005

I know it's sorta a dumb question but it's something I'm
trying to move forward.

I'd like to see in the Release-notes for an IOS release
a section that describes default changes in IOS.

Would you find that useful?

Sometimes we really need to make changes in defaults to harden
the product or simply to make it better. IOS does not have
a way to display all the defaults via the CLI unfortunately so
some CLI tool is not an option. I'm not interested in discussing
that as an issue. I'm simply looking for feedback on how much it
would help and if you think it would be useful to document default
changes in the Release Notes.

Thanks,
Rodney