[c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Apr 29 17:02:23 EDT 2005

Hi

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 02:11:03PM +0000, Marko Milivojevic wrote:
> 	- Synchronize Feature Navigator, Release Notes and contens of the CCO
> FTP directories at the same time.

If we're at that: "make sure all bugs that are not explicitely marked
confidential are user visible by default".

I run into "this bug is not visible" far too often recently - just today
I had something that was "marked as duplicate of ..." and *that* one
was *not* visible.  Ah, CSCee05681 (visible), but no fixed-in, because
it's a duplicate of CSCsa91863 - which is not visible.  Very helpful, this.

(And PLEASE stop opening new browser windows for things like the "bug tool"
- no gain, and major annoyance)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de