[c-nsp] Command missing???

Jan Dirnberger jpd at scimita.de
Tue Aug 2 11:33:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

Roy (garlic at garlic.com) wrote:
> I can copy from a tftp server to the running-config or startup-config
> and I can copy running-config to a tftp server but there seems to be no
> command to copy the startup-config to a tftp destination.
>
> Is that weird?

I think it is - my test with 12.3(10a) on 7200 passed:

Cisco#copy startup-config tftp:
Address or name of remote host []? xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Destination filename [cisco-confg]?
Uncompressed configuration from 18768 bytes to 52511 bytes!!!!!!!!!!!!
52511 bytes copied in 0.932 secs (56342 bytes/sec)

ciao,
 -jan