[c-nsp] Deactive password recovery feature

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Aug 2 14:25:35 EDT 2005

Sure, I believe the objective of the feature is to protect the
configuration of the device from your customers prying eyes.

Obviously Cisco wouldn't like to prevent people resetting the NVRAM back
to factory defaults as if they couldn't, the router becomes a rather
expensive brick.

If you are serious about stopping customers getting access to the
machine then you may as well fill the console and aux ports with
epoxy resin :)

Dave.