[c-nsp] CCO Password resets

Thomas Kernen thomas at ip-man.net
Wed Aug 3 10:22:36 EDT 2005

I heard that there is a risk that the passwords were compromised, not
confirmed (yet?). So all CCO passwords have been reset AFAIK so the
queue in TAC must be massive over this issue. 1st I thought it may be
related to the new fiscal year and internal management making a move on
closing all the accounts that are living off expired smartnets.. but
actually this doesn't seeem to be the case.

Thomas