[c-nsp] scheduler allocate on 7507

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Aug 3 14:19:20 EDT 2005

The default ratio is 20:1. I've turned it down to 3000 1000
mostly.

Unless you have a lot of process switching going on you
shouldn't be dropping packets regardless of what this is set
to though.

Unless your monitoring tool is looking very closely at the
response times (ie: in the order of 200msec + transmit times).