[c-nsp] SMTP Redirection - NAT

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed Aug 3 22:08:22 EDT 2005

Can anyone provide me with an example of how I would redirect outbound
smtp traffic on a router running NAT?  I want any outbound smtp traffic
from the inside of the router destined to the outside interface to be
transparently redirected to an smtp server of our choice....  I've seen
this done on a few hotspot gateways but wondering how to do this in IOS
when NAT is involved?

We have some customers who are hotels (good example) and instead of
getting their guests to change their smtp, they would rather have the
router we supply do the redirection automatically... Can this be done?

Thanks,

Paul