[c-nsp] problem in cisco 3640 -console

dineshtj at spymac.com dineshtj at spymac.com
Thu Aug 4 01:00:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

   We are having one cisco 3640 router in our lab, the problem we are facing is
the router is not responding to the keystrokes while booting and even after
booting. Am able to see the boot sequence which is pretty normal and in the end
it comes 'Press RETURN to get start'. but alas, router is not responding to the
keystrokes from key board. i tried changin the keyboard too.

this looks silly, is anybody have solution/idea for this. it will be very helpful
to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh T. J.
Sr. Network Engineer,