[c-nsp] problem in cisco 3640 -console

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Aug 4 08:36:10 EDT 2005

Are you guys using the HyperTerm that came with Windows, or the 6.3 PE
version you can download for free from http://www.hilgraeve.com ?   The
one that shipped with Windows was buggy as hell, had all sorts of issues
with certain 2500s.  No issues with the 6.3 version, at least for me.
There are better ones out there though, from what I hear.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978