[c-nsp] VRF-Aware PBR?

robbie robbie at packetized.org
Thu Aug 4 08:50:51 EDT 2005

For what it's worth, I can find nothing on the 2600XM platform that will
let you PBR within a VRF. You can easily tag non-VRF traffic to enter a
VRF of your choosing (from the global data plane) but you can't actually
PBR traffic that comes into your router on a VRFed interface. Sorry.

(ran into this problem about 4 months ago, had to end up doing PBR on a
CPE firewall split into virtual domains, ick.)

--
Cheers,
Robbie