FW: [c-nsp] One BGP-L2VPN question

Arnab Bakshi arnab.bakshi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:03:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

  I tried by sending label in MP_REACH_NLRI in BGP but the problem
still exists and the mpls forwarding  table is still not updated with
the prefix.
 the following is the AFI/SAFI value is used :

  AFI = 1 (IPv4 Address)
  SAFI = 4 (Labelled Unicast).

The ip routing table is updated successfully. The labels sent are proper.
Is this the correct way or there should be more changes.

Thanks
Arnab

--
Arnab Bakshi