[c-nsp] Enabling Jumbo Frames with Mainframes

Ruben Montes Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Fri Aug 5 03:43:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

I need some help becasuse this is related with IBM Mainframes and I don't have any experience with them.
There some Mainframes connected to a Cisco backbone network with Cat6500 with sup720 IOS 12.2(18)SXD2. IBM engineers want to enable Jumbo frames (don't ask me why) in the mainframes, so I understand I should also configure this feature in the 6500.
What should I take care about? Customer is a banking company and these are very critical devices as you know...

Thanks,

Ruben