[c-nsp] Bug No. CSCin67619

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Aug 12 12:44:19 EDT 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Roy wrote:

> telnet directly into cisco's sydney server. then manually send your
> empty email there.
>
> this was the same method i used.

I saw that elsewhere as well and tried it.  Our problem seems to be we had
multiple CCO accounts (not all of which were active) and multiple
contracts (not all of which were current) all tied to the same email
address.  The the reply I kept getting was to email them again with our
account, contract number, and business name, and they'd manually fix us
up.  That hasn't happened yet.