[c-nsp] OT: Book on Telco stuff

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Tue Aug 16 22:35:59 EDT 2005

An entity claiming to be Nick Shah (Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au) wrote:
:
: - Frame/ATM interworking (now that's easy and can be found on CCO)

The best summary of the technology itself is still the IEEE Communications
article by Dixit and Elby.  It's a quick read and it gives you enough to
troubleshoot most interworking-related problems.

http://dl.comsoc.org/cocoon/comsoc/servlets/GetPublication?id=98489

[snip]
: - BPX/MGX interoperability
: - BPX/MGX platforms

_Cisco WAN Switching Professional Reference_, by Tracy Thorpe, ISBN
1-58705-055-2.  I've also seen a quick-start guide that covered the
Stratacom switches, but wasn't impressed.  If you plan on doing anything
serious on the MGX, especially if you're going to use the RPM, I'd also
suggest taking a look at _Cisco Multiservice Switching Networks_, by
Pignataro, Kazemi, and Dry, ISBN 1-58705-068-4.

Mark

--
[]                        |      Use what talents you possess: the woods
[] Mark Rogaski           |      would be very silent if no birds sang