[c-nsp] redundant link

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Wed Aug 17 02:41:56 EDT 2005

Hi,

Advice - keep things simple. Get yourself a pair of converters that
bring the port up only in case if there is end-to-end connectivity, so
port will not stay up if you plug out some wires. They will cost you
some extra money (10-20$), but you wouldn't need to configure anything
on your networking devices.

Of course you can go for object tracking too, but I'd definately vote
against it.

Hope this helps,
Andris