[c-nsp] natting telent traffic to router

CLAEREBOUDT Elke ECLAEREB at mail.mobistar.be
Thu Aug 18 07:42:44 EDT 2005

We have a router with a mngt pvc (subinterface). Customer (direction
lan) is using ip addresses in the same range as our mngt stations. Is it
possible to nat the ip addresses of our mngt stations ? Mngt pvc is
iinside interface, but what about the outside interface ?

*****DISCLAIMER*****

This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is intended
exclusively for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action  based upon
the information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any and all computers.
Mobistar does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****