[c-nsp] Cat6500 Sup1440

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Thu Aug 18 16:43:25 EDT 2005

I would be careful about placing too much faith in a article which is
based on the _opinions_ of a _financial analyst_.

It should probably be noted that a conversation with your account team
about a roadmap discussion, preferably with the participation of the
BU, would be in order to get a real understanding of what hardware is
due to come out.

David