[c-nsp] Policy based routing and redndancy

Ashe Canvar acanvar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:19:47 EDT 2005

Thans Mark, Arturo and Kristofer.

My issue is what happens if the BG session goes down but the ext hop
stays in the routing table because the interface is directly conected
to it. In such a case the seconf route in the OR route map will never
kick in.

I do not know much about VRF's at all. I will look into it.

Finally, I read the cisco docs before posting but my 6509 running
12.2.SXD(5) did not have the interface tracking fully implemented. I
TACed the issue and they said tat basically they have no pland of
implementing this on the 6500 platform.

Anyway, thanks much fr all your input. i really appreciate it.

-ashe