[c-nsp] OC12 Termination

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Fri Aug 19 17:01:04 EDT 2005

Hi David,

We use Cisco ONS 15454 boxes to do exactly what you are talking about
with OC48's, but you can get OC12 cards for them as well.

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:31:23 -0500
"David johnson" <Djohnson at scsasp.com> wrote:

> have an opportunity to leverage an OC12 connection for DR purposes between my Data Center and another ISP.  could anyone give me recommendations, guidelines, gotchas and of course HW recommendations?  at this point the budget for the equipment is unknown.  I would like to break out the OC12 into DS3's and GE ports if possible.  off list replies are fine.
>
> DJ

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."