[c-nsp] Cisc07206 VXR fast ethernet ports

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Aug 24 09:58:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for the information but please don't send 4M attachments
to such a large distribution list.  :)

I looked at this. While is is a Rev B0 board I'm not
convinced this is the same problem as the other one.
This is a memory corruption crash.

I'll going to get with the developers on this and see
what we can figure out.

Rodney

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 07:50:24AM -0500, Jerry Kersey wrote:
> The bug I have is CSCsb60945
> Here is the crasfinfo file and some other info I collected for Cisco..

<snip>