[c-nsp] export NASes & group each NAS belongs to in Ciscosecure for windows?

Andy Webster awebster at illinois.net
Thu Aug 25 11:29:28 EDT 2005

hi,
    I need to export a large number of NASes(AAA clients) from
CiscoSecure for Windows.  I need the name, ip address, and network
device group from each AAA client.   I see the Ciscosecure windows faq
lists how to import NASes but not how to export them?  I've got a
feeling I'm missing something obvious.  I tried using csutil.exe -d to
dump that info, but it doesn't appear that
csutil.exe -d dumps the NAS information.  It only dumps
users,groups,etc.

thanks,
Andy